- All information contents provided in this website are property of the Company and neither this website nor any part of it may be downloaded, reproduced, stored, distributed, adapted, translated, or transmitted in any form or by any means or medium, whether now known or hereinafter invented, without prior permission of the Company. All rights are reserved to the Company.
- Dearlife generally reserves the right to partially or entirely alter, block, or discontinue this Website or its content at any time and for any reason.
- The provided contents of this website (www.dearlife.co.in) are only for information purpose. Users/visitors of this site are advised to trust on information posted herein for any purpose only after verification and confirmation of the same from authentic and competent sources.
- Neither Dearlife Empower India Private Limited nor the website developer will be responsible for any consequences that may arise by using such information without proper verification/ confirmation.
- The Dearlife Website and materials made available on the Dearlife Website are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trade names and trademarks, including the name "Dearlife" and the “Dearlife logo”, and are owned by the Company or used by the Company under a license or with permission from the owner of such rights.
- No contents/portion of the contents, graphics, picture or presentation in this site may be used without said permission in writing from the author of this website. Usage of contents/parts thereof without verifiable and expressed permission from the author or his authorized person will attract legal consequences.
- The use of the Dearlife Website and Website contents are governed by the laws of the Republic of India. The courts of Bhubaneswar have exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes arising from or in connection with the use of the Website.
For any query, suggestions regarding this website please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org